Multi-dealer Antique Coop Store filled with treasures of the past stands amidst of downtown of Hammonton, Blueberry capital of the world. Every week ‘new’ old items find their way here from various auctions and estate sales. There is always something for everyone, part of history of this country and the world itself, we offer:
- Antique & vintage furniture at incredibly low prices.
- Vintage lamps & chandeliers.
- Baseball cards and Victorian collectible post cards.
- Antique & vintage glass including American Brilliant Cut Glass, Depression and Carnival glass items.
- Antique porcelain from Meissen through Haviland, Spode & Fiesta.
- Toys including mechanical, dolls, bears and trains.
- Antique & vintage clocks & watches.
- Vintage clothing and purses.
- Highly collectible Costume jewelry including sought after designers of early 20th century like Triffari, Sara Coventry, Miriam Haskell & others.
- Hand hammered sterling silver & amber jewelry by European artist, there are no two pieces alike, natural wonder of 44 million years old amber, many pieces with inclusions & insects.
- Mexican & English Sterling Silver.
- Many other antique & vintage items of all sorts of categories.
Visit us at: http://antiquemarketplaceofhammonton.com/