Antiques ~ Home ~ Garden ~ Design Consultation
Sharing the property with the landmark 1812 Federal style home “Calmore,” the shop, housed in a new two story barn with attached English greenhouse, blends beautifully with its antique surroundings. Proprietor Mary Dacquino and her husband David have done extensive restoration on the house, old barn, and grounds since purchasing the property in 2003. The numerous gardens surrounding the house and shop add to its charm. A brick patio with fireplace beside the shop is a perfect setting for gardening antiques, pottery, and specialty plants the shop offers.